Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

16 weeks...I'm no good at guessing...

Twin babies, fetuses at 16 weeks - BabyCenter
How big are they: Baby Center Says... Right now, they are about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: I need to start searching for some more items.
Weight Gain: about 8 pounds.

Belly: Bump is bigger this week when the measured I was measuring about what a 20 week singleton pregnancy would be...

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep:Not as good, but I think it's because Todd and Holly are restless...

Best Moment of the Week: Finding out the gender of the babies...

Movement: Feeling them more now. Baby B is right under my belly button so I feel him quite a bit.

Symptoms: They are getting better.

Food Cravings: Nothing new this week.

Gender: After a UT student spent 20 minutes or so trying to find out. There are 2 boys!

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...

What I'm Looking Forward to: After finding out the gender I just want them here even more. Bring on the football...

Weekly Wisdom: You are no good at guessing...what ever you think...guess the opposite...

Milestones: We found out what they are and picked out their names for the most part.

Emotions: Really excited to have 2 little buddies.

4 comments :

Amanda said...

OH MY GOSH....how did I miss this update?!?!?! CONGRATS on your baby boys!!!! I can't wait to find out their names!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! :o)

Megan said...

3 boys in one family this is bound to cause trouble ;)

Cori said...

Two boys!!! Yay!!! How very very exciting!!!! You are moving right along!!!

Sas said...

my close friend is having twins too. twin girls! so it is super exciting to see it happening as you are going thru your pregnancy too. congratulations on knowing what they are!