Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

14 weeks

How big are they: Baby Center Says... Your babies are stretching out. From head to bottom, they each measure 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and weighs1 1/2 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: I need to start searching for some more items.
Weight Gain:Not sure.

Belly: There is definitely a bump this week. My belly is more "firm" and round everywhere now.

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep:Not as tired this week, but I do still enjoy my extra rest on the weekends.

Best Moment of the Week:We had another ultrasound at last week's appointment and they really do look more like babies now. It has been so great sharing those pictures with family & friends.

Movement: Just started feeling some flutters.

Symptoms: They are getting better.

Food Cravings: Nothing new this week.

Gender: We still haven't found out yet, but I can't wait. I hope they will take a peak on my next appointment on February 1st so we can know then. Otherwise we will have to wait till our "big" ultrasound on the 23rd.

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. This week marked 6 months since she went to heaven.

What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to February 1st when we hope to find out what if A & B are Boys, Girls or one of each. Then we can get started full swing on their room.

Weekly Wisdom: Life is hard...take time to share your feelings with those who understand.

Milestones: No Dr. appointments for 2 weeks.

Emotions: Sad about how long Eleanna has been gone. Also disappointed that our friends Mike & Theresa miscarried their rainbow over Christmas. Mike & Theresa's daughter Ayla was born and went to heaven the same day as Eleanna in the room next to me at the hospital. She was at 33 weeks gestation and suffered a cord accident. Through our support group we have become friends and I care for them deeply. I can only hope that they are blessed with another healthy pregnancy soon.


2 comments :

Megan said...

I can't wait to hear what the sex of the twins is either. I already have my eye on a perfect gift, but its gender neutral so either way it will work! ;)

I think at least there is 1 girl in there. Maybe 2 girls, maybe 1 of each :)

Rachel said...

That's my thought too. If I was put on the spot I'd have to say 2 girls...but, we'll see.