Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

12 Weeks

How Far Along: 12 weeks

Twin babies, fetuses at 12 weeks - BabyCenter
I'm excited to have this picture from Baby Center this week. It actually shows fraternal twins at 12 weeks.
How big are they: Baby Center Says... From crown to rump, your babies-to-be are just over 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.
Maternity Clothes: I'm thinking it will be time to put the regular pants away. The shirts are still OK.

Weight Gain: maybe 2-4 pounds. We'l see tomorrow.

Belly: starting to bump out a bit more this week

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep: Still really tired, and I usually have to get up to pee 1x or more per night.

Best Moment of the Week: Sharing our ultrasound pictures with Todd's sister.

Movement: Not feeling them yet but, I can't wait till we get to that point.


Symptoms: Still feeling sick and exhausted, But I'm not complaining. :)

Food Cravings: Nothing new this week.

Gender: We still haven't found out yet, but I can't wait. We plan to paint their room as soon as we know so we can get our new carpet installed.

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. I don't think this will ever change. I'm still getting "baby" mail for her. I'm sure that if I was not pregnant now it would be 10x worse.

What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to the end of January First part of February when we will find out what if A & B are Boys, Girls or one of each.

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep is good.

Milestones: I will be having the Cerclage tomorrow.

Emotions: I'll be glad to have the cerclage behind us. The babies will be "trapped" in there till they are good and ready to come out at 37 weeks.

The new year promises to be much better than the last. We are so blessed to have this opportunity. I can't wait to meet and hold these screaming babies :)

2 comments :

Cori said...

Yay! 12 weeks! I can't wait to hear what you're having! My guess is one of each:) good luck on your surgery tomorrow! Having that behind you will feel great I'm sure! I will be thinking of you!

Marianne said...

Good luck with the procedure, Rachel. Continued prayers for you, Todd and the babies!