Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

13 weeks

How big are they: Baby Center Says... Your babies are almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weigh nearly an ounce.
Maternity Clothes: Had say good by to my regular pants this week. After the cerlage it was just too uncomfortable.
Weight Gain:Not sure

Belly: There is definitely a bump this week.

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep: Still really tired.

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling the babies move a little bit here and there.

Movement: Just started feeling some flutters.

Symptoms: They are getting better.

Food Cravings: Nothing new this week.

Gender: We still haven't found out yet, but I can't wait.

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. I don't think this will ever change. While at the hospital had had one of the same nurses that I had while I was in July. She gave me a big hug and we shared some happy tears.

What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to the end of January First part of February when we will find out what if A & B are Boys, Girls or one of each.

Weekly Wisdom: When your regular pants are totally uncomfortable it's time to put them away.

Milestones: The Cerclage is complete with few complication.

Emotions: I'm glad that the Cercalge is in. I am anxious to have the weeks pass and them safely here.


No comments :