Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

17 Weeks

How big are they: Baby Center Says... Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and they are around 5 inches long from head to bottom.
Maternity Clothes: I need some more pants. I did get a great stash from my SIL.
Weight Gain: about 8 pounds.

Belly: My bump seems the same. But I have been feeling more round ligament pains so I bet it's getting bigger.

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep: I have to get up a few more times at night to go to the bathroom. But, it also seems to be the times when Holly is forcing Todd to take her out. I used to be able to sleep through that. Also, I have been having crazy dreams...

Best Moment of the Week: We got our curtains and lamp for the babies' room. We plan to get the paint picked out this weekend.

Movement: They really like Wendy's wild berry lemonade...it makes them dance around like crazy. :)

Symptoms: They are getting better.

Food Cravings: I had to get oreos last night on the way home from bible study.

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...

What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to our next ultrasound. I can wait to see how big they have gotten.

Weekly Wisdom: don't skip breakfast. It makes you and the babies cranky.

Milestones: We plan start painting their room. We have all the furniture move out of there.

Emotions: Excited to get things started on their room.

No comments :