Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

19 Weeks



These pictures did not scan really great, but you'll get the idea...

How big are they: Your babies weigh about 8 1/2 ounces each and measure 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. They actually measured 11oz.
Maternity Clothes: I ordered more pants. They should be here early next week.
Weight Gain: About 11#'s I need to gain another 9# in 8 weeks or so.

Belly:I feel a little bigger yet again.

Stretch Marks:I'm thinking that there are more, but not too bad. Although, I have been reading that a badge of honor for twin Mom's is Twin Skin...nice... Good thing I was never into wearing bikini's... :)

Sleep: These last couple of nights have been rough, but I have caught a cold. So, it's hard to get comfortable.

Best Moment of the Week: I'm thinking today will be a great day we have our long ultrasound so we'll get to see the boys in action for about 2 hours today.

Movement: They have been pretty active. 2-4 pm seems to be when the are most "busy"...

Symptoms:Nothing really. I do think that I have been having a few braxton hicks contractions.

Food Cravings: Right now I can't get enough juice.

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...

What I'm Looking Forward to: We will be going to pick out our cribs soon. The carpet in their room will be put in on Monday.

Weekly Wisdom: Take time to rest when you feel icky.

Milestones: We are 1/2 way there, or maybe even closer to the big b-day. Sometimes it seems to have gone by quickly, but sometimes it seems to be dragging on.

Emotions: I have to admit making it to this point is bitter sweet. All along I been comparing Eleanna's posts to my new posts. There are no more update posts for her after this point. I still miss her so much. I know she's here watching over all of us. It's so hard when sometimes I feel like I should be doing more to honor her each day. I hope that doing what ever I can to get her brothers here healthy and happy is enough.

2 comments :

Megan said...

I'm sure eleanna is watching everday with a smile because she knows you will be a great mom :)

Anonymous said...

It's great reading your post, glad to hear things are going well, hugs to you about your precious girl

love and prayers
SuzanneinAustralia
HP