Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

18 Weeks

How big are they: Head to rump, your babies are about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and they weigh almost 7 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: I need some more pants. I'm hoping to get some soon.
Weight Gain: Not sure my next appointment is the 23rd.

Belly: My bump seems bigger this week. I've had less round ligament pain in my lower abdomen. I think that everything has all popped out of that area and has moved farther up. This is causing more heartburn though...

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had. I can't really tell at this point.

Sleep: I'm still getting up a couple times at night. I've been going to bed earlier like 8:30pm so I usually get up one time before midnight and once around 3:00 am.

Best Moment of the Week: We picked out blue paint for their room. Todd has it up on the walls Hopefully we'll get our new carpet in soon.

Movement: They we kind of quiet for a few days. But, at the beginning of this week started wiggling to point where I could feel it again. I love it. I can't wait for Todd to feel it too...

Symptoms: I have had nose bleeds and congestion Morning and night. Not too fun, but not too bad either. I'm not completely sure but I think I've been having a few Braxton-hicks contractions from time to time.

Food Cravings: Nothing really, but I do seem extra hungry again.

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...

What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to our next ultrasound on the 23rd. I can't wait to see how big they have gotten.

Weekly Wisdom: Take some tissues to bed with you. You don't think you have to blow your nose before, but once you lay down...you will...

Milestones: We've started getting their room together.

Emotions: Excited to be going to our next ultrasound, and still excited about their room.

No comments :