Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

20 weeks...

Twin babies, fetuses at 20 weeks - BabyCenter
How big are they: Baby Center says...Your babies weigh about 10 1/2 ounces now, but they were already 11oz last week. They are also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.
Maternity Clothes: I got 2 new pairs of jeans. One is a pair of skinny jeans that I can tuck into my boots. They look super cute.
Weight Gain: About 11#'s I need to gain another 9# in 8 weeks or so.

Belly:I feel a little bigger yet again.

Stretch Marks: Haven't really noticed anything major.

Sleep: Still up quite a few times to go to the bathroom. I've also been tossing and turning a lot...

Best Moment of the Week: We got the new carpet in their room. Now it actually looks like a room. We are going to buy their cribs with Todd's Grandpa Earl this weekend. I will post pictures once the cribs are up.

Movement: They have been active and not at times. The ultrasound tech said that they were using me as a pillow a lot, and unless the get their little legs out to the side it's hard to feel a lot of movement. They are pretty squished in there already.

Symptoms:I am feeling a bit more pain in my hips etc. but nothing major.

Food Cravings: Nothing this week.

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...

What I'm Looking Forward to: Getting their cribs set up and just being able to hang out in their room.

Weekly Wisdom: 8:30pm is a great time to go to bed.

Milestones: This is the 20th week. Soon I'll be entering uncharted territory...

Emotions: I'm just trying to focus on the exciting part of reaching this point. Of course there are parts of me that wonder what's going to go wrong this week.

No comments :