Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to make a baby...


how most people make a baby...

One Boy + One Girl + Bow Chica Bow Wow = baby

How we make babies...

One Boy + One Girl + One Reproductive Endocrinologist + several kind nurses + (Gonal F, HCG, Lupron, estridiol patches, Progesterone) = baby

It's no wonder with IVF you can get multiples...

Here's a picture of my meds that I have gotten so far.

October 5th I start with the lupron.

2 comments :

Amanda said...

Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you and praying for positive results!! <3

The Scott's said...

I came across your page and I wanted to ask if you mind that I follow your blog. My husband and I are getting ready to do IVF for the first time. I start my Lupron shots on the 15th. Good Luck!!! ~Sam