Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

All systems go for Operation Bring Home Baby...

Today I went in for my baseline ultrasound.

All is quiet, as it should be. They will be calling me later with my dosage of Gonal-f and possibly low dose HCG. Both are tiny subcutaneous shots in my abs of flab... :)

I will also be doing lupron with these other shots.

My Mom was kind enough to get up before 5 am and ride with me in there today. Thanks Mom.

I go in for the next ultrasound on Tuesday.

All in all I am very excited about all of this. I did have some moments earlier this week where I was just so pissed off that I have do this all over again. I just want to still be pregnant. It makes me so mad that I'm not. I'm certain that these feelings are totally normal, and I would probably be odd if I did feel at least a little bit this way. I'm so glad to be at the easy part. Where I'm not waiting on anything. Right now I just give myself shots and hope that all goes as planned.

There are times where I could just fast forward to July 2012 and be holding my baby(ies)...

On thing I do know it that I will be enjoying every moment of this pregnancy. And I will be "one of those" people who call the Dr. all the time...

I have lots of IVf buddies this time on Daily Strength. There's power in numbers right?

This is all such a blessing. There are so many who would love to have the opportunity to do just one IVF. We have the possibility of 2 more fresh cycles after this or unlimited frozen cycles (as long as we have embryos frozen) It is so amazing to have that available to us.

I trying my best to put all my trust in God. It's not easy. Doubt is so easy, but it only makes you feel awful...

Last night we sang the song "The Voice of Truth"


Out of all the voice calling out to I will choose to listen & believe the VOICE of TRUTH...


1 comment :

The Scott's said...

How are the stimulating meds? I've heard they sting. I can't wait to see an update!!!
~Sam