Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

All set for 5 day x-fer...

Yesterday we had our retrieval.

Coincidentally we were able to retrieve 18 eggs again. (we had 18 eggs last cycle too) Of those 18, 11 were mature, and here's the best part....we have 10 that fertilized!

18 must be the lucky #. Our due date will be July 18, 2011 with this retrieval date.

With that number that means were are doing a 5 day x-fer. So on Halloween (Monday) will transfer 1-2 embryos. This all really depends on how these 10 little ones are over the next few days. If they are still of good quality then we may just do one.

I am so excited this is twice as many as we had fertilized last time. We also did a 3 day transfer. I am much more excited than last time. I could do cartwheels...if it didn't feel like someone was stabbing my ovaries every time I move.

I'll keep you updated once we know more about when the transfer will be and how it turned out.

But, for now I'm just going to be super excited!


4 comments :

Megan said...

That is great news! Praying for a good transfer and a BFP!

Cori said...

That's great news!!!! Lucky 18!!!!! Praying for you!!!

The Scott's said...

Amazing News!!! Sending prayers and good vibes your way!!!!!!

The Scott's said...

Good Luck tomorrow!!!!!!!