Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our little Embies...

Yesterday we transferred these 2 little ones. Both are grade 4AB which I am told is very good.

From what I know of embryos from college days these are looking as they should. I almost forgot to add. We have at least 1 frozen as well. ***THIS JUST IN WE HAVE 2 FROZEN***

At this point I am really excited and am hoping for the best possible results. I will do my beta testing on Wednesday, November 9. Which at this point seems like forever, but I have a busy week ahead so that should help.


On another note... I'm feeling a little sad that I have not been to Eleanna's grave in a month or so. After someone stole her wreath from there I just don't want to go for some reason. I know that she's not there. There have been times that I have looked at her pictures and things. I feel a bit guilty that I didn't bring a little pumpkin of something out there for her. Sunday, I even looked in the flower department at the grocery store to see if there was something to take there, but nothing seemed right...

This Sunday our church will be celebrating All Saints Day for all who have passed this year. Eleanna will be honored along with a very good friend Mozelle. Oh how I miss Mozelle, but I am sure that she is up there helping take care of Eleanna, and I'm sure that the two of them are watching over all of us here including these 2 little ones...

3 comments :

The Scott's said...

Those embies look awesome! C'mon 9th! Just 8 more days!!!

Megan said...

Great news! Keep those embies cooking!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, those embies look great. Praying.


Thinking of you as your remember your precious Eleanna

love SuzanneinAustralia
Hannah's Prayer

suzannembrown@bigpond.com.

Did you get my email?