Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Second beta...

I went into the hospital early this morning for blood work again.

It was Rookie day there newbie in registration & a student took my blood today...she did good...

I just wish the nurse would call so I can relax for a few weeks...I'm sure that's how this whole pregnancy will be ok for a few days after the appointments then anxious till the next one.

Once I get a call back I'll be calling Maternal Fetal Medicine to make an appointment.

***UPDATE***

Second Beta in not quite double at 381. From the online charts all seems normal. Doubling time is about 56 hours it is supposed to double within 32-72 hours so I'm well within that.


2 comments :

Melody said...

That is fine! At 6.5 weeks my doc told me to terminate. I had had 6 Betas! Finally after an U/S and my last Beta which came back not quite doubling, she said we needed a D & C. I refused and now am 24 weeks along! I think that is a FINE beta :)

Rachel said...

Melody that is so crazy that they would tell you to do a D & C without an ultrasound.

The nurse today seem perfectly fine with it today. So we'll see if I need to go through the suspense of another one...