Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Third beta...

The third beta is in 951.

So here's the breakdown...mostly so I can have it for reference.

10 DPT 211
12 DPT 381 56.3 hours doubling time
15 DPT 951 54.31 hours doubling time

Nurse Cindy said all looks really good and we scheduled the first ultrasound for 11/28/11. I was really hoping to have the ultrasound before Thanksgiving. But, you want to wait 6+ weeks so that you'll be able to see the little one(s) heart beat(s)...

This Thanksgiving we have so much to be thankful for. Although there is still a big part of me that is still really mad that I'm not on Maternity leave right now with my little Eleanna, bur I'm so blessed that I have her in my heart this Thanksgiving.

So, if you are wanting to keep track with me today I'm 4 weeks 5 days.

Just keep growing little one(s)... Eleanna you keep watching over you little brother(s) or sister(s)...


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

That's so great.

Sas said...

oh wow. very very cool. congratulations!

i'm sorry i've been so out of touch. i missed tracking what happened with your last pregnancy and when i came back to catch up i learnt that you lost your baby. i'm so sorry and i've been thinking about you since finding out but i haven't had the opportunity to write properly. i cannot imagine how hard that must have been for you and your husband.

praying for this baby and that you guys will be able to meet him/her.