Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Operation Bring Home Baby...


We had our first ultrasound today...

They didn't let me see right away, but Dr. said everything looked good...

Finally they let me look...First I could see one perfect flicker...then he moved over and there it was another heart beating...

WHOLLY MOLEY...it's twins...

The babies both measured 6w 3d. I am actually 6w 5d so that is just perfect... (they want you to measure within 5 days)

I'm still kind of in shock. At this point I am trying to focus on just being excited. This is such a huge blessing, but it is risky. At this point I'm just trusting in the Dr.'s and God...

We dropped some paperwork off to RMH maternal fetal medicine. They should be calling to make an appointment soon.



9 comments :

The Scott's said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!

Cori said...

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! THAT IS AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. How exciting twins. PTL

suzanneinAustralia
Hannah's Prayer

suzannembrown@bigpond.com

please email me

Amanda said...

YAY!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO excited for you!!! :) :) I seriously can't wipe this smile off my face!

Melody said...

YAY, congrats! So happy for you!

Sas said...

OHMYGOSH! sooooo exciting!!!

Marianne said...

Two babies! How wonderful! Continued prayers for you and the babies, Rachel!

We have Angel Wings said...

Oh honey, this is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you. I have goosebumps and I could seriously cry happy tears.

Wishing you nothing but a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratulations x's 2!!!

<3 Tarah

Beckie's Infertile said...

Congrats!!! That is AMAZING news!