Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

8 WEEKS

How Far Along: 8 weeks, 5 days


Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my regular clothes fir the most part but, I'm getting thicker in the middle so I did bust our my maternity jeans for comfort...

Weight Gain: none I'm at the same weight I was just before IVF

Belly: Fuller in my lower abs.

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep: Really tired in the evenings I usually end up falling asleep on the couch at 8pm. I usually have to get up to pee at night.

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing both of the baby's heartbeats on the ultrasound.

Movement: Nothing yet


Symptoms:I do not feel not well most mornings because I need to eat. I have the same thing in the evenings. I'm trying to eat little bits more often witch seems to help.

Food Cravings: Vegetables & fruit always sounds really delicious. I eat 1-2 bananas a day. I also really like yogurt and Mexican food always sounds awesome.

Gender: We will be finding out this time. We will be having a ultrasound every week, so it will be hard not to know. If I had to guess right now...2 girls.

What I Miss:My baby Eleanna, but I'm so glad she's watching over all of us. :)

What I'm Looking Forward to: I can't wait to feel them moving around in there I hear it can be sooner with twins.

Weekly Wisdom: When in doubt pray and take a nap.

Milestones:Hearing the heartbeats and making plans Maternal fetal medicine.

Emotions: Still apprehensive, but looking forward to being out of the first trimester.

No comments :