Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

11 weeks

How Far Along: 11 weeks


How big are they: Baby Center Says... The babies are just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, are now almost fully formed. Their hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of their bones are beginning to harden.
Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes for the most part I do wear my maternity jeans but just because they are more comfortable.

Weight Gain: maybe 1-2 pounds

Belly: starting to bump out a bit.

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep: Still really tired, and I usually have to get up to pee 1x or more per night.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing baby A do a "cartwheel"...

Movement: Not feeling them yet but, they were really dancing on the ultrasound.


Symptoms: This week the mornings have been rough. I think that I have phlegm draining at night and it's not a good combination with an empty stomach.

Food Cravings: I like my lucky charms in the morning.

Gender:We will find out this time. Not sure the heartbeats had more of a difference this week...so maybe one of each..

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. Christmas morning was ok till we went by the cemetery and I knew her little body was there...

What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to the end of January First part of February when we will find out what if A & B are Boys, Girls or one of each.

Weekly Wisdom: If you are feeling sick just go ahead and get it up... (sorry for the TMI)

Milestones: Baby A did a "cartwheel" at the ultrasound. We could also see their little arms and legs clearly this week. They actually look like little babies not just "beans"...

Emotions: Still really excited that things are moving forward with the circlage...one big milestone will be over then. Also, it has been so great sharing our news of the twins with our friends and family. To see the happy tears in their eyes is such a gift of grace. We know that these babies are not just ours, but they belong to our whole community of family and friends.

I'm not going to sugar coat it either Christmas was difficult. It so hard to think of what should have been when you hit milestones like that, because you had dreams and thoughts of how that day would be.

No comments :