Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

10 weeks

How Far Along: 10 weeks


How big are they: Though they are barely the size of a kumquat — a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom — and weigh less than a quarter of an ounce, your babies have now completed the most critical portion of their development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature.
Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes for the most part, though I am really liking the comfort of an elastic waist band...

Weight Gain: maybe 1-2 pounds

Belly: Fuller in my lower abs. The pants keep getting tighter in the middle

Stretch Marks: Just the ones I've always had.

Sleep: Still really tired, and I usually have to get up to pee 1x or more per night.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing baby B wiggle around so much they had a hard time getting it's heartbeat and sharing that moment with my Mom, and telling a couple of the guys here at work we were having twins and them giving me hugs with tears in their eyes...so touching to know they care so much.

Movement: Not feeling them yet but, they were really dancing on the ultrasound.


Symptoms: The evenings are getting worse. But, again if I eat I'm ok.

Food Cravings: Nothing really.

Gender:We will find out this time. I'm still thinking 2 girls.

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna it's hard not to think that I would be home on maternity leave with her if things had gone according to plan. We love her so much and know that she's somewhere much more awesome than here. This week in particular the lightly falling snow and several other holiday moments have really made me miss her.

What I'm Looking Forward to: The circlage is scheduled for January 5th.

Weekly Wisdom: It's ok to be sad but don't let it hinder the joy.

Milestones: NO More Shots!

Emotions: Really excited that things are moving forward with the circlage...one big milestone will be over then.

No comments :