Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Let's harvest these Eggs...

They called at set up my Retrieval for 8:30am Wednesday.

Today I had lots of large follicles on both sides. The right side still has more, but there are quite a few on the left as well.

I am really excited about all on this. For sure I will be "pregnant unless proven otherwise" by Monday. Whoo hoo!

I really do have a good feeling about all of this. I'm sure that could/ will change during the TWW and after the retrieval and we are waiting to hear our fertilization report. With our angel Eleanna watching over her bother(s) or sister(s) how could we not have success?

At this point I am so relieved that I have lots of follicles to work with and that after Wednesday pretty much this will all be out of my hands. Even if we don't get a BFP I am really hoping to freeze embryos this time for now or later :) Last time I was slightly hyperstimulated which may have been why we had not so many "great" embryos. This time it "cooked" the eggies longer, so hopefully there will be better embryos this time.

I'll keep you posted once I know more. Hopefully I'll have an "egg report" before I leave the DR. on Wednesday.


3 comments :

Megan said...

Thats great news! Very excitited for you and praying for a happy and healthy 9 months to come!

The Scott's said...

Praying!!! Good Luck!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah that's great

Praying

love SuzanneinAustralia
Hannah's Prayer