Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's a little quiet on the western front...

Today I went in for another Ultrasound and blood work to see how things are going.

The right ovary has over 10-12 follicles that are progressing nicely.

The left and often illusive ovary has just a couple of follicles "cookin'"

So, the are upping my dose of Gonal-F to 225 tonight, and adding 5 IU of low dose HCG.

All in all things are just progressing slower this time. But, that was kind of expected because of the lower dose of meds I have been on .

We have to go back on Saturday for another Ultrasound. Hopefully we will have a better idea of our retrieval date then. They gave us all our instructions for our "trigger" shot I was glad to find out this time it will be sub-q instead of in my backside muscle...

I'll have plenty of them after the retrieval.

I keep you posted after Saturday.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Praying for you

love SuzanneinAustralia
Hannah's Prayer