Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Operation Bring Home Baby...take 2...

We now have our tentative dates for our next IVF.


So here we go...

I start pills on this Thursday.

I will start Lupron on October 5.

I go in for my baseline ultrasound on October 13.

I should start follistim on October 15.

With those dates we are looking at a retrieval date some time around October 24.

I'm looking forward to all of this. Things are now going to be moving much more quickly now.

I will keep you all updated as things progress.

3 comments :

Megan said...

Glad that a plan is in motion. We will continue to keep both of you in our prayers during this journey.

Cori said...

Praying for you girl!!!!

Barb Bilz said...

Good luck Rachel! I will be saying many, many prayers for you!