Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I got an award...



Amanda graciously nominated me for this blog award....

She just recently started following my blog. Thanks so much for the "props".





So, here are the rules:

1. Link back to and thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 stylish blogs you read
4. Contact them and let them know you've given them the award!


Here are 7 totally random things about myself:

1. I love new crayons & markers. I find myself buying them from time to time and taking them to Sunday School (where I teach) so I can use them with the kids.
Crayons 02

2. I took piano lessons when 3rd grade through 8 th grade. I still enjoy playing but I don't have a piano of my own. I also used my talents to play the xylophone, chimes, cymbals, etc. in High School & Community College bands.

3. I love Disney movies. I have a large collection and watch them often on weekends when I'm cleaning and working on other things so I can sing along. My favorite is Pete's Dragon.

Petes Dragon

4. I played golf on the high school golf team. At the time in IHSA rules girls were allowed to play on both the girl's and boy's teams. I loved it when I could beat the boys at their own game.

5. I am totally addicted to "reality" shows like Teen Mom's, Survivor, the Bachelor, Keeping up with the Kardashian's to name a few.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians
6. I love cooking & baking. But, I also like the nights where we get take out.

7. I'd love to be a stay at home domestic goddess who gardens, cooks & volunteers, but alas the budget does not allow for that.

Stay tuned for my nominations :)

1 comment :

Melody said...

Thank you for always leaving sweet comments. You all must think I'm crazy for wanting another baby but really, we are fine other than the summer time. I appreciate you always taking time to pray and reassure me! I'm SO excited about your baby!