Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First appointment at "regular office"...

So I had my first appointment at my regular Dr.'s office. I just met with the nurse. She gave me some magazines and a book. Then we went over a few things. Most of it I had already heard from the nurses at Madison.

I have an appointment with Dr. M on May 31st. We have decided not to do the early testing which is optional at 12-13 weeks. So, it will just be an examination.

At this point I am at 10 weeks. It's hard to believe that I am almost through the first trimester already. It all is going fast and slow at the same time. In 2 weeks we will be done with the nightly shots as well. I can't say that I'm not looking forward to that. :)

1 comment :

Melody said...

Hope you are feeling ok! Can't wait to hear an update from your next U/S. I always felt like the wait between appointments was SO SO SO long!