Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

12 Weeks

How Far Along: 12 weeks

Size of Baby: ~length 2 in | 5 cm ~weight 0.5 oz | 14 g

Picture of Baby: None this week.

Maternity Clothes: Still feeling fine in my regular clothes...

Weight Gain: Not sure I haven't weighed myself this week...

Belly: Still looks pretty much the same...

Stretch Marks: nothing new...

Sleep: Ok...I do find that I have to get up to pee about 3 am, but then again so does Holly (our Dog)...

Best Moment of the Week: I finally bought something for the baby it was just diapers that I had a coupon for, but still it's something...

Movement: Nothing yet...

Symptoms: Still feeling a little "off", but not too bad. I'm still really tired and go to bed by at least 9 pm...

Food Cravings: Nothing really... I still really like bananas though...

Gender: not sure... Still thinking maybe a boy...

What I Miss: Nothing really...

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our next appointment...it's been a while since we have had one...and I'm finding my self getting nervous again...

Weekly Wisdom: It's never too early to start you diaper stockpile...

Milestones: Taking my last progesterone shot last night...

Emotions: Getting more nervous and hoping that time passes quickly between now and 5/31...

No comments :