Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eight weeks...

So here I am at 8 weeks. Nothing new to report really.

I just keep praying that things are still growing as they should.

We go in for our final ultrasound at UW on Tuesday next week. Then they will release me to my regular Ob/Gyn. I will also be able to start weaning myself off of the progesterone shots then. I'm not sure how I feel about that I'll be glad because they really are starting to get irritating & painful, but also it was a good feeling taking them, because it was something I could "do" to help make sure things were Ok. I'm sure I'll be fine.

Honestly, this whole thing still feels like some sort of dream. I keep waiting till I wake up and this is not my reality. I'm not sure when this will change. I'm not even sure that it will. I kind of feel like why do I deserve this there are so many...(who have waited longer, might be better Mom's, have had so many losses...)

I feel so blessed to even have the opportunity to see a positive pregnancy test, and a heart beating on an ultrasound; that even if this does not turn out well I still will feel that all on this is a gift from God to Todd & I.

Thanks all for you prayers over these last couple of months I feel them every day.

***Good news. My new insurance carrier called and I was approved for continuation of care so my last two Ultrasounds will be considered in network as well. Awesome!***

2 comments :

Melody said...

I am SO SO SO happy for you! Congrats on the pregnancy! Can't wait to see how things progress!

We have Angel Wings said...

I have been thinking of you! I'm so happy for you.

I know you'll be a great Mom and am looking forward to following you through your journey.


T