Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

First Ultrasound...

Today we had our first pregnancy ultrasound. Right away when he was checking things out I could see 2 sacs. one for sure had something in it & beating. There was another sac but is was void of anything. The Dr. said that this was likely the cause of the low rise in the beta. I measured at 6w 1d which is a bit behind (actually 6w 6d), but that is "normal" at this stage...I was told. The heart rate was 115 bpm. Which is within the "normal" range as well. They did not give me any pictures this time. They said I would have something at the next ultrasound.

So, for the next 2 weeks I'm just supposed to keep the sticky bun cookin' :)

5 comments :

Nink said...

I'm sorry to hear about the empty sac, but thank God for your healthy peanut!!!! Congrats, girl! :)

Lori B. said...

Yay for a heartbeat!! How exciting!!

Sas said...

wow. congratulations! praying the little one contines to growgrowgrow.

Annie said...

Oh Rachel, this is so exciting. I will continue to pray that you keep that bun cooking in the oven! :)

Megan said...

So excitied for the both of you. Children are a blessing espically babies :)