Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

5 years ago...

5 years ago we were in sunny Mexico at the ElDorado Royale for our wedding. It was a great day.

We had such a great time that week. The past several years our anniversary has been over shadowed by our infertility. And, while I sill have reservations about this pregnancy this year is by far better than it has been. My advise for the soon to be married. Don't try to have a Honeymoon baby...because, if it does not work out it kind of makes your anniversary a bummer.

Needless to say I am ready to make a trip back. Maybe for the 10th anniversary?

One thing is for certain. I married a person who's my best friend. I feel so blessed to have him as my family.

2 comments :

Nink said...

Hey! I just came across your blog and am now a follower! I'm right behind you in pregnancy...I'm 5 weeks today. The 1st trimester sure is hard, huh? You want to be so happy, but instead worry sometimes creeps in. I'm looking forward to reading about your upcoming sonogram. My first one is Friday, 4/15. Yay! :)

Rachel said...

Welcome...

Yes the first trimester is really hard...Hopefully, I'll be able to get more excited after Monday.

Good luck on the 15th...:)