Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

9 week US...

We had our last visit at UW Madison Generations clinic today.

Generations Fertility Care, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Madison, Wisconsin
*in no way did UW- Hospital or clinics pay me for this mention. I just went there and received excellent care...
If you are looking for excellent reproductive care in the Greater Madison, WI area they are excellent.

On to our little "critter"... He/she was measuring at 2.04 cm or (8w, 4d) the heart rate was 168 bpm.

If I can get my scanner to work I'll post a picture. An intern was doing the US today and was not as proficient as Dr. Lebovic but He/she was really moving around.

I'll be moving on to the regular OB now for the rest of the pregnancy. My first appointment with them is May 2nd.

I can start doing the progesterone shots every other day May 10. I'll take the last shot May 17th.



1 comment :

Amanda said...

SOOOO exciting!!! :)

I just gave you a blog award on my blog! It is my first time receiving and giving an award.