Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

While I'm Waiting...

This waiting I'm not going to lie is difficult. To this point I have resisted doing any home pregnancy tests. I hope to stay that way. At this point I would just like to know "for sure" so I'll wait till the Beta on Tuesday, but part of me does want that experience of seeing that BFP at home.

So far I don't feel any "different" I may have been feeling some slight twinges and such, but that may just me my intestines trying to "re-align" themselves after my tummy issues from last week.
So here I am still waiting. Please give some love to fellow blogger Jen who is going in for her beta today. She has done a few HPT's and the have been negative, so she is discouraged.

"I'm hoping for the best for you Jen"




1 comment :

Annie said...

Oh, Rachel, I know what you are going through. It is so hard to wait! I'll be praying that these next 5 days go quickly for you!