Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting closer to the end...

Last night Todd gave me HCG trigger shot...

Today is my no shot day. It felt odd not to give myself a shot of Lupron this morning. Tommrow we will start the progesterone shots that with any luck I'll be taking for several more weeks (because I'm pregnant) :)...

We will be going in for our retrieval on Tuesday at 8:30am. Saturday there are still lots of follicles & a good amount were above 14mm so, I would think that we will have lots to work with.

I'm still drinking lots of water and Gatorade in the hope that hyper-stimulation does not set in.

We are hoping for a 5 day transfer, but that really depends on the embryos. If we are able to transfer at 5 days it would be Sunday that we would do the transfer otherwise it would be Friday.

No comments :