Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Shopping, Spotting, Praying & Hoping...

This weekend a group of 4 of my long time friends and I went shopping. It was a nice day. It still is really hard to spend tons of time with them since they are all at another place than I. Between them there are 9 kids, and I find it hard to relate to them. I know they care and that they want me to be part of their "Mommy" club, but I'm just not..yet... We'll have a much better idea tomorrow.

At our last stop on the shopping trip I went to bathroom and noticed a bit a of brown spotting. Needless to say I made me worry a lot. I couldn't hold back the tears when I was telling Todd. I know that it could all be ok and just a side effect of the progesterone and not hydrating enough on Saturday. Even so, that is usually how my period starts, so it is very scary.

Later Saturday night we went to a fundraising service for my friends Dave & Heather who have been called to adopt a little girl. You can check out their website at http://projectfindher.org/drupal-7.0/ .

Home

After the service our pastor prayed with us about our issues and returned my hope in the tests Tuesday. It's just so hard...not knowing. The waiting is awful. It's so easy to loose hope when nothing seems different except something that could be a bad sign.

The Beta is tomorrow.

Also, as suspected my blog friend Jen's beta was negative. Please pray for God's comfort and peace to be with her as she is now even more confused about what God has planned for her and her husband.


1 comment :

Megan said...

Hang in there and we are praying for positive results for you both tomorrow. The road has been very long and very hard, but God always has a plan for everyone. We love you and only hope for the best.