Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Now we wait again...

Not much new to report. The nurse called Monday to make sure that I knew to call right away if I had any bleeding. She didn't come out and say it, but I would suspect that is for fear of ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage. So far though I have not had any spotting since March 20th which was before my HCG tests so I would suspect implantation was the cause.

Now the only thing that is concerning me is that on occasion I'll have slight pains in my lower abdomen around the area of my left ovary it will be sharp and then quickly pass. It's mostly in the evening or if I turn a wrong way. It seems pretty "normal" from what I have been reading. It's nothing debilitating and certainly not constant it just makes me worry a bit... But, really I just think things are re-arranging themselves down there...

April 12th is the ultrasound I'm both excited and dreading it at the same time. Dreading it because I can't help but think we could get bad news. Excited because we may see something really great. Honestly, I think that it's normal for those in early pregnancy to feel that they are just one moment away from bad news. It's so hard not knowing what's going on in there, and whether or not to guard your feelings because you don't want to get hurt.


2 comments :

Annie said...

I remember having those pains with Avery. Almost felt like someone was twisting my ovary. I had it throughout pregnancy with her. My doctor always said it was muscles stretching to prepare for your expanding uterus. Hope the ultrasound goes well!

Sas said...

hard when it is all still in limbo. praying for good news... sorry it is still so hard!