Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So this is what one of these looks like...

This morning I could not resist the urge to take a test. I did and this is what I saw. This is not my actual test, but this is exactly the kind I took. I ran right in to the bedroom and had Todd read it for himself...I was so excited.

I went in had blood drawn for my Beta. I told the lab tech that I wanted big, big numbers :)

I'll let you know what I hear later today.

This just in...

Beta...48.6 I'm right on track slightly below average of 50. Now we it need to double when I go back Thursday morning.



2 comments :

Lori B. said...

Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear your number on Thursday!

We have Angel Wings said...

Eeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you honey!!!

Congrats a million times over.

♥ T