Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

2 Embryos Transfered...none frozen...

On Friday we transfered 2 excellent 11 & 10 cell, 3 day embryo's. The transfer went very well and the progesterone in oil shots have been going OK. I am finally well after some stomach issues. Yesterday my ovaries were still hurting when I would get up from or lay/sit down. Today that seems much better. I'm much less bloated and achy as well.

The lab called and the remaining 3 embryos were not of a good quality to freeze.

Honestly, in some ways it was a relief because after this cycle we will have to change clinic's since UW will be out of network. On the other hand it makes me worry about the ones we transfered. I'll just keep praying that they like my uterus better than a lab. Right?

I went to a closing ceremony for walk to Emmaus #125. I had went on the walk last November and it was such a blessing to relive apart of what I felt there. If you are interested in more information on walk to Emmaus check out the web site or ask me. It was a life changing event for me. Since, my walk I have never felt so loved & at peace in my life.

On the ride over I went with some of my great Sunday School "family" and Matt was joking around about how we hopefully had Klingons on board get it cling-on's. I can only hope.

We'll know one way or the other on the 22nd. It's going to be really hard not to do a HPT this coming weekend.

There is still hopes of doing other cycles at another Dr. if this doesn't work out.

No comments :