Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Too much of a good thing?

We made a whorl wind trip up to Madison this morning for blood work (estradiol) & an US to check on how things were progressing.

Good news, I have lots of follicles. The largest ones measuring at 10. Bad news, I am now I risk for over stimulation. I have yet to hear on the adjustments for my medication. I will for sure be taking a smaller doses and may not have to take both medications. Till then I am to drink 10 to 12 glasses of fluid and to make sure that I am also drinking electro lights ie. Gatorade etc. I am also supposed to weigh my self each morning and night to make sure I don't gain more than 5 lbs overnight.

So, we'll see what the rest of the week brings it's possible that the retrieval will be sooner than later.

***update. Follistim reduced to 100 IU. Back up to Madison Wednesday morning. ***

1 comment :

Lori B. said...

Good luck!! Hope overstimulation stays far far away.