Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Three shots...not so bad...

Last night I had to do the additional 2 shots for the day.

Not too bad. I can't have Todd watch... Wednesday when we went up for the baseline I knew I would have to give my self the shot in the car before we went in that morning... I was mustering up my courage to give my self the Lupron and he starts laughing at me... I proceeded to call him a Jack A$$ and went ahead with the shot. So, last night I prepping all the meds he's sitting at the counter... I'm like are you going to watch? He say "What do you not want me to..." I'm like no...you aren't nice...lol...

I did the 2 evening shots no problems. I must be pretty ok at giving them I don't have many bruises.


No comments :