Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Medication for my medications...

So, now that I am 3 weeks in the thick of this whole process I have to say that this RX process is the worst part of it all. I'd gladly take 6 more shots a day not to have to deal with the pharmacy :P

It was 30 minutes before the pharmacy closes for the day I was still trying to get my Luveris ordered and shipped to me TODAY. I don't think that they full appreciated that I NEEDED it for TODAY! In the end I have it coming today and it's OK, but seriously I don't need this stress.

I'm just going to keep praying that this is all I need, and I don't have to deal with them again.

Sometimes I think I may need another RX for anti anxiety meds due to the issues with getting the Rx.
Tonight I start the Follistim & Luveris we are on our way. I'm not sure yet how many follicles they are seeing yet. I'll keep you posted. My next US and blood work is Monday. Till then the shots will keep going...

No comments :