Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Of course nothing can ever be simple...

This time last week my part of the world was covered in LOTS of snow...

Crazy amounts of snow...

My Meds were to be ordered that day...needless to say that put some things back a bit. Monday we went Madison to learn how to give my self shots and Todd had to learn about the shots he would be giving me as well... I think that he is going to enjoy this a bit much :) probably payback for the times a have hit, scratched, etc. in my sleep...lol...

We also had to see the therapist...it seems that over the last 5 years we have pretty much talked about all the tings she mentioned...

Then later Monday I found out that the place where I required by insurance to order my meds from had no Lupron (which is the first one I have to take) I spent all afternoon Monday call the insurance company, Dr.'s office and pharmacy to find out what I could do about it... It finally came down to I would have to order this med from somewhere else and hope that all my calls would help me get reimbursed for it.

God must have been listing to the prayers going up for me... the original company called me from a different location in NJ and they were able to get me the Lupron. I'm still waiting for it to arrive which is a bit unnerving...but, it will get here on Thursday. It has to...


No comments :