Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On our way...

Friday I went back up to Madison for and US to see if my lining slimmed down and that all was quiet in there...

All looked good and I was told by the IVF nurse yesterday that the ultrasound also showed that I have "awesome ovaries" will not require as much medication. Which in turn means less $. I have managed to meet my deductible and then some in January, so we will be ordering my meds later this week, and I be starting with the lupron on Feb 11th. My baseline US will be Feb 23rd and I will start stimming (with FSH) on the 24th. The first week of March I'll be heading to Madison pretty much each day until the retrieval sometime around March 7th. Depending on the retrieval date the transfer would then be the 10th or 11th. The Beta testing will be on March 22nd or so.

Which if you are keeping track of this...the EDD would be November 28th if all goes according to plan...

I have to say that this all is getting pretty exciting...It's getting harder not to get my hopes up too much in all of this, but after all we have done to get to this point it's good to see it all coming together... And honestly either way I feel so blessed to even be able to try this... Not to say that I won't be disappointed if it is a bust...


2 comments :

Megan said...

Its always nice to get good news!

Sas said...

yeah... nice to have things progress well... hope and pray it continues smoothly for you guys!