Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

28 weeks!


How big are they: Baby Center says...


28 weeks: Baby is the size of a Chinese cabbage

Your baby is equal in weight to a Chinese cabbage -- about 2 1/4 pounds. (Length: almost 15 inches, from head to heel.)

My guess is that they weigh about 3 lbs. each...They were at 2lbs 10oz last week.
Twin babies, fetuses at 28 weeks - BabyCenter
Maternity Clothes: I'm just glad they still fit.  
Weight Gain: About 25#

Belly: I can't feel the skin on my belly anymore.  It has a pins and needles sensation to it...

Stretch Marks: I fear that the area around my belly button will never be the same... :)

Sleep: It's a major accomplishment if I can sleep more than 2 hours in a row...

Best Moment of the Week: This past weekend my Husband went on his walk to Emmaus.  He has found faith in a way that has never been shown to him before.  I'm so glad that I had a part in giving him this gift.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for him now. 



For more information of walk to Emmaus feel free to ask me questions or visit their website.


http://emmaus.upperroom.org/


Also Monday we went to Walmart for a few things and found lots of funny novelty onesies for the babies... it was a lot of fun...

Movement: They both have their "moments" yesterday and today they must be turned toward my "insides" because that were I feel them kicking.

Food Cravings: Anything cold and icy.  I have had some issues with seasonal allergies the last few days, so my throat is scratchy...

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...

What I'm Looking Forward to: My baby shower is Sunday and Saturday we are going with Todd's Mom to get the car seats.

Weekly Wisdom: There's no shame in admitting that the "grin and bear it method" is not working for your allergies. 

Milestones: We are at 28 weeks which means a greater than 90% survival rate.   

Emotions: I'm so excited that we are in the home stretch.  I have to admit I'm getting very uncomfortable.  Everything takes a ton of effort.  It scares me to think that I have more than a month left to go.  

No comments :