Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

27 weeks


How big are they: Baby Center says...


27 weeks: Baby is the size of a head of cauliflower
Your baby is as hefty as a head of cauliflower, weighing in at almost 2 pounds. (Length: about 14 1/2 inches.)


Each baby weighs 2lbs 10oz.  

Belly:I feel more huge every week. Those boys are definitely growing in there.

Sleep: Still getting up quite a few times at night to go to the bathroom.  

Best Moment of the Week: They were both really active on the ultrasound.  Baby B is still the trouble maker...hehe...

Movement: They keep moving more and more. You can see them move from the outside from time to time.

Gender: Two little buddy boys...


What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...


What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to our baby shower. 


Weekly Wisdom: It's important to rest...

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

Milestone: we've made it to 27 weeks!


at 22 weeks: 0-10% survival rateat 23 weeks: 10-35% survival rate
at 24 weeks: 40-70% survival rate
at 25 weeks: 50-80% survival rate
at 26 weeks: 80-90% survival rate
at 27 weeks: greater than 90% survival rate


Maternity Clothes: I had to order some new shirts because several were way too short.  I also purchased some leggings...so comfortable...
Weight Gain: Total 25#.

Stretch Marks: The area around my belly button is looks kind of bruised.  I also have very little feeling in the skin on my belly...


Food Cravings: Roasted chicken.

Emotions: It's been 9 months now since Eleanna passed away.  Somethings get easier and others more sad with each passing day.  


Also I love their room.  I love going in there.  I read to them sometimes and sometimes I just go in a touch all their clothes, toys, cribs.  It's sort of like I'm making sure it's real. At this point I'm so anxious to have them be here I can hardly stand the wait.  



No comments :