Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nine Months...

Dear Eleanna-

Nine month's ago you went to heaven.  At times it seems like yesterday.  And other times it seem so long ago.  I thank you so much for being my beautiful Daughter.  You ended infertility us for that I'm so glad.  

Today imagine you there in heaven with your friend Ayla (who shares your birthday & angel day).  I imagine you smiling and playing together.  I imagine that you are both so happy together.  Even though I'm sure that you miss us here.  

Everyday your little brothers keep growing strong; I know that you are there watching over all of us.  

Although I know you are in a perfect place I still wonder things like...what would your Easter dress looked like,  and what would you be doing now.  

Sometimes I feel that I traded you for your brothers.  I know that's not true.  God's plans don't work that way. 

We love  you so much sweet girl.  Thank you for watching over your Brothers like I asked you to that day in November.  

All my love,

Mommy 

No comments :