Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

29 Weeks



How big are they: Baby Center says...

29 weeks: Baby is the size of a butternut squash

Your baby is as big as a butternut squash, weightwise -- about 2 1/2 pounds. (Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.)

My guess is that they weigh about a little over 3lbs each.  They were 2lbs 10oz 2 weeks ago. I would guss they could be longer as well since they have been measuring very "tall" all along... One things for certain...they are Todd's boys...hehe...

Maternity Clothes: There are definitely some shirts that I'm on my "last time"... I may have to get even a few more bigger t-shirts before this is all over...
Weight Gain: About 25#

Belly: I been having more and more braxton hicks.  Fortunately, they go away when I lay down for bed at night.  Most times they are brought on by waiting too long to pee, sitting wrong, or standing too long.  Usually waling around of laying down makes them stop.  Not fun, but I suppose at this point it's the name of the game. 

Stretch Marks: I fear that the area around my belly button will never be the same... :)

Sleep: It's been a little better.  I have high blood sugar so the put me on some pills at night that seems to have cut out at least 1 if not 2 trips to the bathroom at night...awesome...

Best Moment of the Week: My Sister in Law, good friend Joloene, and Mom hosted a baby shower for the boys.  It was so nice.  There were many friends and family there.  For someone who has suffered a loss and infertility.  Having a baby shower is a big deal.  I am amazed that I held it together all day; of course when I got home and started putting all the awesome gifts away I had my moment.  This is really happening... And of course there were thoughts of...I wish I was able to have this for Eleanna too...  I have these conflicting feelings all the time... All of this is 2 parts happy one part sad... When I think about it...this is totally "normal", but none the less how it is.  










Here are a few pictures from the shower.  Pardon my expression in the second picture...I swear I'm world worst picture taker...or maybe I look that goofy all the time...lol...


Movement: They definitely making the presence known.  Last night baby A gave Todd a really big kick...it was funny...

Food Cravings: Nothing really this week.  I do really like ice in my drinks right now...

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl... 

What I'm Looking Forward to: Putting the finishing touches on their room and spending some time making my thank you cards.

Weekly Wisdom: Now that you are at 29 weeks it's ok to take it easy just a little bit more...

Milestones: We are at 29 weeks each week at this point means one step closer to holing these babies and less or no time in the NICU...  So amazing...

Emotions: I'm so blessed to have so many family and friends who love our boys.  I can't wait to share them even more with all of them.  

No comments :