Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

More Good News...

Jesse is off the c-pap and had his pic (IV) line removed today.  His cute little face looks so different now.  



Parker is doing really well too.  Grandma made him a new hat.  It fits really well.  He did gain enough weight to wear clothes, but his nurses were busy today with another little baby.  The little baby seems to be having a bad weekend so, it's Ok.  Hopefully, this week will be better.

Leaving the NICU was really hard tonight.  It seems that the better they do the harder it is to leave them.   Even though I was so happy to have Jesse off the c-pap it's just one more reason they don't need to be there.  Tonight I had big tears running down my cheeks as we left.  
I'm hoping it gets a bit better when I will be able drive after this week.  But, then again my emotions are all over the place these days.  Before I was so glad they were here and Ok that it was easier not to focus on them not being at home.  Now, all I can think about is them being home.  

I know that soon this time will seem like just a blink in time.  By the time they are home I will be too busy and sleep deprived to recall these days.  

1 comment :

Amanda said...

Go Jesse!!! I remember all those terms quite well!! Gosh, just following their journey in NICU makes Annalise's days in there seem like yesterday. "Pic lines, art lines, cpap, O2 levels...etc, etc." Just think though, they will be home and in your arms in NO time!!! Praying for you daily my sweet blog friend!!