Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

If I had Millions...

This is inspired by my friend Jamie over at Sticky Feet: Part Deux...

Sometimes it is fun to think what we would do if we had the money to do what ever we want...
1. Pay off all debts.

2. Redo our house & add on. Starting with the kitchen of my dreams.
File under: Dream kitchens
3.Start a foundation to help couples who can’t afford IVF.

4.Quit “real” work and do Stampin’ Up! full time.

5. Buy a house on a lake in WI for fishing and family time.

6. Get new vehicles.

7. Go with my best girlfriends on a 2 week vacation every year. Just us no Hubby’s or kids.
Amalfi Coast view, with cruise ship
8. Send my Husband on the exotic hunting trip he dreams of.
9. Buy my Dad a fishing boat.
Pontoon Boat
10. Help parents with the costs of funeral and burial of their infants and children.

11. Go back every year on our Anniversary to Mexico where we were married.
foto habitacion
12. Give to my church to support the general budget.
Faith UMC
13. Build the most awesome playground/ tree-house in our yard for the boys.
Tree House Studio
14. Go on trips across the country to find antiques to fill my house with.
15. Build an even more beautiful garden in memory of Eleanna.

So what would you do if you didn't have to worry about the Money...

No comments :