Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

23 Weeks

How big are they: Baby Center says...

23 weeks: Baby is the size of a large mango

Your baby weighs about as much as a large mango -- just over a pound. (Length: more than 11 inches.)

The Ultrasound says...

At the ultrasound yesterday baby A weighed 1lb 7oz & B weighed 1lb 6oz. Overall there was a 4% difference in size between A & B which is well below the 20% (which is where they would be concerned.

Maternity Clothes:Recently I put most of my "regular" clothes in totes. This give me more room to put my maternity clothes away. There will need to be some serious purging of my clothes after all of this. It's been really warm so short sleeves are a must...
Weight Gain: Total so far is 17#'s which considering their size at this point seem reasonable.

Belly: Mom went with me to the Dr. yesterday and she made a comment that I definitely look pregnant now.

Stretch Marks: Haven't really noticed anything major.

Sleep: The last 2 nights I slept really well. I got new bed pillows a couple of weeks ago and that helps.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the boys again. It great knowing they are healthy and active. Also Todd was able to feel them move. So exciting!

Movement: Their movements are much more pronounced. More like they are kicking me.

Food Cravings: I had to have a Eddy real fruit Popsicle.

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...

What I'm Looking Forward to: I'm looking forward to working on some thank you cards this weekend. And also make some artwork for their walls.

Weekly Wisdom: It's a good idea to wear a maternity belt to hold your belly up...it makes things much more comfortable.

Milestones: We are in the "grey week" where we would have to decide what kind of measures that we are willing to take as far a resuscitation, but after 24 weeks we will have reached viability which means they will be put in the NICU if anything happens after that point. That's a really big deal.

Emotions: Things a are really starting to feel so much more real. They are looking so cute on the ultrasound pictures now. I can't wait to kiss their little cheeks.

1 comment :

Melody said...

at 36 w, 5 days, they said Adilyn weighed 6 pounds 10 oz. She was born SIX days later and weighed 8.8! So, I bet they are bigger, which is good :)