Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

22 Weeks

How big are they: Baby Center says...

22 weeks: Babies are as long as a spaghetti squash

Your babies have stretched to the size of a spaghetti squash and weigh almost a pound each. (Length: nearly 11 inches.)

Maternity Clothes:Recently I put most of my "regular" clothes in totes. This give me more room to put my maternity clothes away. There will need to be some serious purging of my clothes after all of this.
Weight Gain: We'll have to see at my next Dr. appointment on 3/21/12.

Belly:I'm now getting lots of comments on my cute belly. I have to say that right now I'm loving it. I think it's cute too. :)

Stretch Marks: Haven't really noticed anything major.

Sleep: Still up quite a few times to go to the bathroom. I've also been tossing and turning a lot...

Best Moment of the Week: Not really baby related, but on Saturday I went to our regional Stampin' Up! event in Milwaukee. They had a contest there for the best card example and I was one of 4 chosen to win a $50 shopping spree from SU! out of about 1000 people. Needless to say I am super excited about this.

Movement:I feel them move a lot more now. I'm still waiting to feel the for sure on the outside. We had a fetal EKG on Friday. Both babies were moving like crazy... Baby B had the ultrasound tech very frustrated. The ultrasound took almost 2 hours to get all that they needed to see in their hearts. The good news is after all of their checking every thing looks good. This means that there are no anatomical abnormalities and very little chance of genetic defects in either one.
Symptoms:Not much. I can tell my belly is getting heavier.

Food Cravings: Nothing really this week.

Gender: Two little buddy boys...

What I Miss: I'm still missing Eleanna. She'll always be my only little girl...

What I'm Looking Forward to: All of it really... We are working on our registry and we have a shower coming up.

Weekly Wisdom: Sunday is nap day...

Milestones: I'm to the point where people can really tell I'm preggers not just bloated. I love it.

Emotions: I'm so looking forward to them being here. Todd was so cute this week. He went to the store for Dog food and brought back with him 2 I <3 Mommy outfits for the babies. It was so sweet. I'm so blessed to have him be the one I get to raise these boys with...I can't wait to see him in action.

No comments :