Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Some of the best things about having babies after IVF...

Last nigh I had a girls night with my bff and realized some great things about having your babies via. IVF and c-section.  

1.  When Parker and Jesse ask how they were "made".  I can just tell them truthfully we went to the Dr. and they took some of Daddy's cells and some of Mommy's cells and put them together in Mommy's tummy...

2. When they ask how they got of Mommy's tummy I can show them my scar and say I went to the Dr.'s and they took them out of there.   

3.  After all the shots, ultrasounds, physical pain, emotional stress, excitement, worries, and hopes when I hold them I know that it was all worth it.  It was all I ever wanted and so much more.  





No comments :