Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I love my Husband & Rainbows...

I just have put this out there...

I love my Husband so much. This morning when I was getting ready to go to work and just was feeling sad. I asked him for a hug. Held me...I cried... I told him I was so worried. So worried about weather or not our next round of IVF will not work. So worried that we will loose another baby. He told me that "I shouldn't worry. We have been promised great things, and although it's been hard it will happen..."

I really needed to hear that from him. I'm so blessed to have him. I thank God all the time for Todd... I'm amazed sometimes that God loved me so much to give me Todd for this life together. It most certainly has not been easy, but our love is very easy and perfectly imperfect.

Today when I was walking into work there was a rainbow. Many call their babies after a loss rainbows. I can't help but believe that God sent me that message today that I would have my rainbow... Of course seeing the rainbow turned me into a crying mess. There was a co-worker there to give me a hug...I really needed it. I'm so thankful for little blessings like this...

I'm not going to lie going back to work this week has been hard... Today I brought Eleanna's picture with me it really helped to have here there. I can't wait till I get the rest of our pictures so I can have one with me work all the time. For now I think I'll just bring it with each day since it seemed to help so much. I'm starting to wonder if I should have taken more time off and went to visit my Aunt & Uncle in Florida or something...

Of course I was just thinking about getting back to "normal", but "normal" was pregnant...
I'm not gong to find that at work... It is good to be busy though...

My Birthday is Saturday...I'm not sure what we will do yet. We may go out to eat after our Dr. appointment on Friday. Call me crazy, but I kind of want to see the Smurf movie...hehe...

Thank you all for your continued prayers and encouragement. I have to say I feel all the prayers...





2 comments :

The Pifer's said...

Prayers sent your way dear friend! xoxo

We have Angel Wings said...

I've been thinking about you and Todd and your little Angel.

There's so much I'd like to say, but don't know how to say it or where to start.

Please know you're in my thoughts and close to my heart.


T