Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I am Mommy to an Angel...

Saturday afternoon I delivered my beautiful baby Eleanna with my husband and Mother at my side. She was so beautiful. She had the cutest little feet. The moment I held her I knew that I must keep going on.

We will start another IVF process as soon as my body is able.

I do feel so blessed for so many things that I know that some of you here may never experience. I'm so blessed to have seen a BFP, so blessed to see a tiny heart beat at just 7 weeks, I'm so blessed to see a beautiful dancing bean at 9 weeks, I'm so blessed to have heard a strong heart beating at 14 & 18 weeks. I'm am incredibly blessed to feel what it's like to have a little life kicking me from the inside. I'm so blessed to have held the tiny hand of one of God's most precious miracles. I'm so blessed to have so many Family & Friends that love me and my husband. I'm so blessed to have a husband who would do anything for me. I'm so bless to have a Mother who would give up her work and everything to take care of me. I'm so blessed to have a Dad that only wants to take away my pain. I'm so blessed to have a best friend who would bring me good kleenx, deodorant and chocolate when I needed her the most. I'm so blessed to have God who loves and who I could feel around me every moment I was scared, and I could feel his sadness for me, and I know he will be with me we continue this journey to our earthy children.

I know that there will be moments where I'll be sad, mad, scared, etc. But, I know with God's abundant Grace I will have a child on earth. I pray that it is soon for my heart longs so much to hold my child every day.

While I know that Elanna will not be here in the flesh I feel her here with me right now. She gives me hope and strength.

Love you all...

4 comments :

Cori said...

Oh my dear, I am so very sorry to hear this news. You sound so strong right now and I Can't even imagine how hard this must be for you guys. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. (((Hugs)))

Nink said...

This came out of nowhere. Oh my gosh. I'm so so sorry to hear about what happened. Your post exuded so much strength, though! Seeing all of your life's blessings, when going through so much pain...now THAT takes strength. You are filled with hope and I only wish the best for you as you continue on. Praying for peace. Again, I'm so sorry. Maybe someday you'll share with all of us what happened. If not, that's okay.

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I am so incredibly sorry to hear this. I am at a loss for words. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

((HUGS))

Melody said...

My heart is breaking for you. I did not expect to see this! I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers!